Class A CDL Truck Driver job for inter-modal regional truck driving route.
NEVCAL TRUCKING is a family business that strives on providing outstanding service for our valued customers. We haul containers from the Port of Oakland, California to Reno, Sparks, and other areas in Northern Nevada. For over 50 years, our company has worked hard on providing quality and satisfaction in our trucking. We take great pride in surpassing customers’ expectations in the class A CDL transportation industry. Our trucks make numerous daily trips to and from Northern Nevada and the Bay Area. Our CDL driver pick up your shipment at the ports to delivering them to your door, we provide quality service in a timely manner. Truck with us, and you’ll see what makes NEVCAL TRUCKING the best!
Come work for a family run company
that will make you feel at home.
CDL Class A truck driver duty description
• Run ocean containers between Oakland and Reno and be home daily.
• State of the art equipment, which includes ultra shifts and disc brakes.
• Regular raises and safety bonuses.
• Great benefits including:
• Fully covered Medical
• Exceptional 401K matching program
• Paid Vacation
Must meet all Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations.
• Must be at least 21 years old, with two years experience in the operation of tractor/trailer equipment.
• Must have NO serious traffic violations in the last 3 years:
• Reckless/Careless Driving.
• Driving while intoxicated or under the influence of drugs.
• Hit and run, leaving the scene of an accident, failure to report an accident.
• Excessive speeding (citation deferred to Section A of this page).
• No current license suspension/revocation.
• No preventable accidents involving a fatality, bodily injuries treated away from the accident scene, or disabling damage to a motor vehicle. SECTION A:
No more than one excessive speeding violation of 15 mph or more over the posted limit with a maximum of 70 mph. No more than 5 moving violations in the last 3 years and no more than 2 moving violations in the last 12 months.