Nyerhos TruckLines is a transportation company located in Atlanta, GA and we are looking for experienced and dependable Class A CDL team drivers to join our company! Drivers will be responsible for safely and efficiently driving a large commercial vehicle long distances for extended hours to deliver cargo. All safety regulations and standards regarding size, weight, and break periods must be followed. Drivers will also be responsible for receiving cargo, tracking mileage and documenting schedules, inventory delivery confirmation, and manifests.
Salary will be dependent on experience; we will cover all fuel and maintenance costs. Teams are eligible for bonuses based on performance, fuel efficiency and safety. We are looking for dedicated drivers who want to make a career with us! for more information call (844) 581-6857
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
– Follow all state and national large truck safety standards and regulations
– Practice safe long-distance driving habits
– Accurately follow maps and directions for time-efficient routes
– Plan routes to meet delivery schedules on time
– Maintain vehicle exterior, clean windows, windshield, and mirrors as needed
– Keep interior of the truck clean and organized
– Inspect truck daily for damage or maintenance issues
– Report any accidents or vehicle issues to a supervisor immediately
– Complete documentation for mileage and cargo and ensure it matches BOL
– Keep track of mileage, fuel, and toll expenses
– Supervise loading and unloading of all cargo, ensure cargo is secured, and maneuver the truck into a variety of parking spaces and loading docks
– Must communicate with supervisor on a regular basis
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
– Must have a valid and current Commercial Driver’s License (CDL-A) to operate a large truck
– Proficient at driving, maneuvering, and parking tractor-trailers in loading docks
– Physically fit and able to sit for long periods of time, perform basic truck maintenance, and lift 25 pounds comfortably
– Candidate should be dependable, hardworking and an effective communicator
– Candidate should possess excellent time management and organizational skills
– Candidate should be able to stay on the road for 5-6 days at a time
– No DUI’s in the past 5 years
– Must Pass DOT Physical examination & Drug screening.
– No more than 2 moving violations in the last 3 years
– Must submit to a background check.
– No careless, reckless excessive speed or follow too close violations within the last 24 months.
– No more than 2 chargeable accident in the last 3 years
– Other qualifications apply.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Above Average Percentage % Pay
Truck Driving: 2-3 years (Preferred)
Class A CDL: 2 years (Preferred)
Bonuses, Detention Pay, Layover Pay
On the road
Trucking freight handling:
Type of Freight:
Above Average Percentage % Pay.
Truck driver, Jobs in Atlanta, GA, USA, truck driving jobs, CDL jobs, OTR driver, hazmat driver, Flatbed driver, Local driver, Regional driver, dedicated truck driving jobs, local cdl jobs, truck driving jobs Atlanta, GA, USA, cdl jobs Atlanta, GA, , CDL jobs near me, truck driving jobs near me