$10,000 First Year Performance Bonus. Bonus paid every 25,000 miles up to 100,000. After 25000 miles are completed the driver receives $2500 from as long as they have no preventable accidents, no injuries that were preventable, no speeding tickets or DOT violations, and maintain an MPG of 5.5 or more.
Paid on percent of load-25% to 30% depending on experience
Orientation Compensation-$250 upon completion of day #2
Health Care for all full time company drivers-Different types and Square One pays 50% or more of the premium.
OTR drivers are out 10-12 days under normal circumstances and off 2-4 days. Flexible hometime based on driver needs and load availability to home area.
Fuel cards available
• Must have be able demonstrate load securement and knowledgeable of DOT/FMCSA load securement rules.
• Must be able to demonstrate how to properly attach and detach equipment.
• Must demonstrate how to conduct and document a driver vehicle inspection and report.
• No reckless/DWI/Drug or Alcohol violations in the past 5 years
• Able to lift 50-75 lbs.
• Able to physically climb, step and stand to secure loads
• Able to operate an Electronic Logging Device (ELD)
• Drivers maintain work logs as expected
• Drivers are expected to project themselves with courtesy and professionalism at all times.
• Must have at least 6 months Flatbed experience.
• Must tie their loads down to their trucks. This must be done properly to ensure safe transportation.
• Plan your driving routes using maps or GPS tracking.
• Reach the destination by the predetermined time.
• Get goods to client on time.
• Monitor road conditions and watch for traffic congestion.
• Follow all applicable traffic laws and FMCSA rules.
• Be able to fill up on fuel, clean truck, and wash windows.
• Report to a dispatcher any incidents encountered on the road.
• Follow accident procedures if an accident occurs.
• Report serious mechanical problems to the appropriate personnel.
• Keep their truck, and associated equipment, clean and in good working order.
• Take rest periods during trip.
• Take special precautions while driving.
Truck driver, Jobs in Bourbon, MO, USA, truck driving jobs, CDL jobs, OTR driver, hazmat driver, Flatbed driver, Local driver, Regional driver, dedicated truck driving jobs, local cdl jobs, truck driving jobs Bourbon, MO, USA, cdl jobs Bourbon, MO, , CDL jobs near me, truck driving jobs near me