$10,000 First Year Performance Bonus. Bonus paid every 25,000 miles up to 100,000. After 25000 miles are completed the driver receives $2500 from as long as they have no preventable accidents, no injuries that were preventable, no speeding tickets or DOT violations, and maintain an MPG of 5.5 or more.
Mileage Pay 48-50 cents per mile depending on experience. Expect a 60 day review to determine and raise.
Orientation Compensation-$250 upon completion of day #2
Detention pay after 2 hours is $20 per hour
Layover and Breakdown pay available
OTR drivers are out 1-2 weeks under normal circumstances and off 2-4 days. Flexible hometime based on driver needs and load availability to home area.
Fuel cards available
• Have at least 6 months experience pulling a dry van or reefer trailer of 53’ length.
• Must be able to safely pull and back up a 53’ van attached to a tractor in different types of scenarios.
• Must be able to operate a reefer unit by setting temps or be trainable to how to operate a refrigerated unit.
• Be able to follow customer paperwork and/or dispatch instructions regarding setting and maintaining all aspects of operating a refrigerated unit.
• Must be able to release 5th wheel, dolly up/down trailer legs, and be able to open/close trailer doors safely.
• Must be able to get into and out of a van trailer safely away from a dock.
• Be familiar with and follow all load securement DOT/FMCSA rules.
• Plan your driving routes using maps or GPS tracking.
• Reach the destination by the predetermined time.
• Get goods to client on time.
• Monitor road conditions and watch for traffic congestion.
• Follow all applicable traffic laws and FMCSA rules.
• Be able to fill up on fuel, clean truck, and wash windows.
• Report to a dispatcher any incidents encountered on the road.
• Inspect their trailer before and after the trip and record any defects they find.
• Follow accident procedures if an accident occurs.
• Report serious mechanical problems to the appropriate personnel.
• Keep their truck, and associated equipment, clean and in good working order.
• Take rest periods during trip.
• Take special precautions while driving.
Truck driver, Jobs in Bourbon, MO, USA, truck driving jobs, CDL jobs, OTR driver, hazmat driver, Flatbed driver, Local driver, Regional driver, dedicated truck driving jobs, local cdl jobs, truck driving jobs Bourbon, MO, USA, cdl jobs Bourbon, MO, , CDL jobs near me, truck driving jobs near me