Brink’s Global Services is a division of Brink’s Inc, the world’s premier provider of secure logistics and security solutions in more than 122 countries across 5 continents. Brink’s Global Services specializes in the secure transportation and handling of valuable goods throughout the logistic value chain, from raw materials and components to finished products within the mining, banknote, precious metal, jewelry, security, art and pharmaceutical industries. The company has a proud history of providing growth and advancement opportunities for its employees. We have a challenging opportunity for Over the Road – Tractor Trailer Driver Teams (CDL A) across the US.
The OTR – Tractor Trailer Driver is responsible for safely driving/controlling the Brink’s vehicles to and from various customer pick-up and delivery locations. This position requires the enforcement of rules to protect the premises and property of Brink’s and its customers, as well as the safety of persons on the premises of Brink’s and its customers. In addition the position will interface with other BGS Internal branches, with division customers and where necessary perform security and safety functions at said locations.
• Maintain the safety, security and control of the tractor trailer unit at all times
• Guard the Messenger/Co Driver during the actual delivery or pick up of valuables at a customer’s location.
• Maintain radio communication with the Co Driver/Messenger and/or other vehicle crew and with dispatch personnel/branch personnel throughout the delivery/shipping process.
• Ensure the safe and secure loading and off loading of the tractor trailer.
• Report all faults experienced during the trip/day’s activity and ensure that all information is transmitted to branch leadership.
• Complete appropriate driving route documentation
• Ensure overall cleanliness of the vehicle’s interior
• At least one (1) year of Tractor Trailer / OTR driving experience
• Be at least 21 years of age
• Valid Class A CDL
• Satisfy all applicable Department of Transportation requirements
• A valid firearms permit or ability to pass applicable firearms licensing requirements
• A valid guard card or ability to obtain a guard card or any other required licenses
• Able to lift at least 50 pounds
• OTR long distance Tractor Trailer experience in a related industry
• Good basic math skills
• Worked in an environment servicing a diverse customer base with sensitive requirements including time and value of cargo.
If you have the background and integrity we require and are looking for a challenging opportunity, we hope you will consider employment with Brink’s Global Services. Brink’s provides an outstanding total compensation package for this position. In addition to a competitive salary, we offer to eligible employee’s medical, dental, vision, and life insurance plans. We also offer a 401(k) Plan with company match. If you are interested and meet the requirements for this position, please apply.
Brink’s, Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer, and is committed to maintaining a drug-free workplace.
Truck driver, truck driving jobs, CDL jobs, local truck driving jobs, CDL-a driver,class A CDL jobs, Class A CDL Driver, Owner operator, Company driver, Regional, Company Driver, Bus driver, Driver trainee, Operator driver, OTR driver, Owner operators, CDL training, CDL-a student, Flatbed driver, Local driver, No experience, Regional driver, Residential driver, Student, Student driver, Tanker driver Team, driver Training, dedicated truck driving jobs, regional cdl & truck driver jobs, local cdl jobs, dedicated cdl & truck driving jobs, local to Denver, CO, USA truck driving jobs, Denver, CO, USA cdl jobs, CDL jobs near me, truck driving jobs near me, near me